Tuesday, June 19, 2012

big ol' gif round-up




Just when I think I'm making good headway on getting on state health insurance:




Those days I am too tired to do anything, but have just enough energy to be aware of the nothing being done:






Finding out I have been simultaneously approved for and denied SSI:







When my darling fiancé makes jokes to lighten the mood at oncology appointments:




Waking up in recovery after surgery:




My doctor tells me I'm having another marrow biopsy/an intravenous catheter/any sort of rectal exam or imaging:




Walking back to an exam room, nurses ask me how I am doing:




...but every third or fourth visit, once the exam room door is shut:





The days I get to go out and see my friends, even




...feels like



No comments:

Post a Comment